Monday, February 26, 2007

31 Degrees

Had to let you know, it got to 31 degrees today! Don't you just love the summer! Rather disliked being stuck in the office though, we did have our team meeting (just 2 of us today!) outside! I felt a bit like I was back at school. You know one of those days where you have lesson outside under the shade of a tree! I really needed the shade of the tree today too, the sun was SO strong, 1o mins in the sun and I had tan lines, and that was wearing factor 15!
Couldn't wait to leave the office, walked out of the doors to be faced with extreme heat! Even in the shade it was really warm, there was no breeze! So a swim was needed! It was bliss though it would have been better at the outdoor pool however I didn't have time to get there and be on time for dinner with the KPMG girlies get together at the Dux! Yummy!
Dan's away in Auckland tonight so it is my choice for tv viewing and I get to stetch out on the sofa! Wasn't so excited though when his alarm went off at 4.30 am! May have to be Desperate housewives and then bed!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: