Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wake me up before you go go....

So then the next event was the KPMG midwinter party! For those avid readers of our blog, you may remember the party last year.....fancy dress, theme....your fav popstar! Well 2007.....fancy dress......theme....THE 80's!
Funnily enough though this was suprisingly easy to do! Just had to nip down to Glassons and was able to pick up nearly everything! Well Dan had to go to the op shop but still easily found a classic! I was quite disturbed by the fact that black leg warmers are so popular that they had to give me the pair off the dummy! As soon as I put them on I was immediately transported back to....FAME, I wanna live forever! Big thanks to Lisa McKeefry for the loan of the dress and shoes....yes I was sporting genuine 80s!
It was a fantastic evening, loadsof dancing, singing along to ALL the songs as we knew all the words! Here's the proof!

No comments: