Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Baltic Blast!

It has been a little bit chilly over the ast couple of days and we have been treated to a bit of Baltic weather over the last 24 hours! I'm not sure we remember it being like this, we had quite sustained snow showers for most of yesterday. Today we are both working from home, Em in the study, Dan downstairs! We have soon learnt that we can't work in the same room together! Emma as an extrovert and Dan as a introvert...not a good home working combo!
But I managed to take a few photos on my phone yesterday as I walked home so I thought I would post them just to prove the glorious white blanket of snow we have received! If I get round to downloading the pictures from the other camera, I will post the picture of my little snowman! Dan decined coming outside to play in the snow with me....bah humbug!!!!!
In the middle of a blizzard from my office window!
Station Tram stop!!!!
On my walk home from work!

No comments: