Hello all,
As promised part 2 of our contact details! We have a home! WE signed for an appt on monday evening which is located in a lovely bit of Christchurch, just outside of the city centre (10mins). The address is:
48b Bristol Street
Merivale
Christchurch
New Zealand
Don't have a land line yet but we are working on it.
Enjoyng a lovely sunny day. I can't believe I can still wear flip flops (or jandles as they call them here). Still battling with the Chrsitmas in summer thing. It is bright sunshine and they are selling summer clothes in Shopping Malls that are covered with Christmas decorations! How does that work?? They've even started putting up the christmas lights on the street lamps, problem is it doesn't get dark until 9pm!
Anyway enough of my ramblings. Hope to hear from you soon!
Ems.x
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey guys
Great that you have an address - have you got hooked up to internet yet? If so, have you got onto MSN? if so, what is your log in so we can chat to you from Auckland!!
So glad you've found yourselves somewhere nice - we look forward to coming down to see you soon.
Hi Emma - small world. I came to your blog via Andy Shudall's. He's my new colleague (I'm staffworker with TSCF in Lincoln Uni) and I'm a Pom too. So you two are welcome to head out to Lincoln (only half an hour from Chch) to help ease you into Canterbury if you like. Maybe hear from you eh.
Post a Comment