Well we are still here...haven't blogged for a while because we've been a bit busy, work seems to be a little consuming for us both but really good at the same time!
I 've been thinking about "winter with no Christmas" and the NZ midwinter Christmas idea and to be honest it is pretty pants! I feel a bit like I am in Narnia and am waiting for people to start saying that Aslan has returned! I tried to get into the midwinter idea but it isn't the same, even watching It's a wonderful life" didn't make it, so I didn't even bother renting Santa Claus the movie, my all time favourite! Winter is my favourite season and although I have loved it, so much of it was defined by Christmas and my obsession with tradition! Ask anyone I have it down to a tee! So it has been a little wierd, have decided that it is barbie all the way this year, not the full on turkey experience! Well that is my decision at the mo,......I guess it may change as the season draws near!
So my ponderings, quite serious for once......!!! More fun and photos to follow I'm sure!
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment