We both celebrated our 30th birthdays! Dan in June and me in July! Fun times! We were even joined by the Horinouchi's for my birthday, a wonderful treat! Below are a couple of pictures from our party at Kenwood House organised by my lovely sis!
Later in July our gorgeous niece Isabella Sara arrived! She is utterly adorable! I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her!
We've also been away on holiday with some great friends to France! It was a lovely weekend of good food, good company and fun trips! Very relaxing!
Back to work and into the race towards Christmas and it certainly has been jam packed with lots of family stuff including my Grans 80th birthday! Celebrated in style with family and friend in Eastbourne!
Work has also dominated life and we are both mega busy! We really can't wait for Christmas to have a bit of a rest! I had a wonderful trip to Lausanne to visit my sister, borhter in law and scrummy niece who is grwoing up fast! I had to squeeze in a trip before I get too big to travel! Though not the most flattering facial picture, it does give an indication ofm y ever expanding waistline!!

No comments:
Post a Comment