We have been a little bit quiet recently, seem to have been completely overtaken by facebook, however we are still here and we are en joying being home in the UK even though we miss NZ SO much!
We have had a summer of weddings, holidays and trying to get our heads round our most exciting news! We are having a baby! I confess that the main reason for not posting at all over the summer was the fact that I spent most of it on the sofa feeling very sick and very sorry for myself! But we are now apparently in the final stages although I am not subscribing to this and still thinking it is miles away!!! Baby Andrews is due to arrive on the 14th March 10 and we can't wait!
Work is rather all cosuming as usual but we are still having fun and trying to relax and enjoy baby freedom as much as possible!
Am sure that we will post more in the coming months and I will try and post some photos soon! In the meantime, hope you are all well!
Much love Em and Dan.xx

No comments:
Post a Comment