AND it did not disappoint in the slightest, an absoultely hilarious movie! I was so emabarrased by the volume of my own laughter but I couldn't stop! If you haven't seen it and you don't mind a bit of crudeness and swearing then it is a must!!! Its a seriously good ab workout!
Monday, November 27, 2006
Little Miss Sunshine - finally!
Yes New Zealand is somewhat behind in terms of non-blockbuster movies! After all the blog recommendations we were itching to see Little Miss Sunshine!
AND it did not disappoint in the slightest, an absoultely hilarious movie! I was so emabarrased by the volume of my own laughter but I couldn't stop! If you haven't seen it and you don't mind a bit of crudeness and swearing then it is a must!!! Its a seriously good ab workout!
AND it did not disappoint in the slightest, an absoultely hilarious movie! I was so emabarrased by the volume of my own laughter but I couldn't stop! If you haven't seen it and you don't mind a bit of crudeness and swearing then it is a must!!! Its a seriously good ab workout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment